2018 M. 20 September Order No.PR01
Data keeper requisites: JSC Dalmedras
Office Address: K. Donelaitis Street 31, Kursenai
Phone 8 41 581800
Payer’s Code: 145789850
We Confirm that the data of visitors to the Data keeper website will be collected in accordance with the applicable requirements of the law of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and control authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures shall be applied so that the data we collect about the visitors to the website is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
Persons who are under the age of 16 may not provide any personal data through our website. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardian before providing your personal information.
The terms used in the Rules shall be understood as they are defined in General data protection regulation No 2016/679.
1. Information that you provide Directly:
1.1. Information about Your computer and about Your visits to this website and the use of this website (including Your IP address, geographic location, browser type, where you were routed, duration of visits and number of page views);
1.2. The information You give us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, emails and/or newsletters;
1.3. Any other information You send to us at your choice.
2. Information how you use our website:
2.1. If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the usage features of our services or automatically generated visits statistics.
3. Information from third-party sources:
3.1. We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (as permitted by applicable law) and associate it with other information we receive from you or about you. We may also receive Information about you from third-party social networking Services, when You connected.
4. Other Information we collect:
4.1. We may also collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the content of our website with your consent.
4.2. You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but in this case the Limited Service we offer.
5. We may use the information we collect to administrate the website:
5.1. To improve your browsing experience by applying this website to your personal needs.
5.2. With Your consent to email our newsletter, which we believe may be of interest to You (You may inform us at any time if you no longer wish to send you a newsletter).
5.3. To provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
5.4 In Other ways with your consent*
*Please be Informed that you have the right to object or to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the purposes specified above.
6. We Undertake not to transfer your personal data to any non-affiliated third parties except in the following cases:
6.1. If you are the disclosure of personal data.
6.2. Services – for our partners who provide the services you subscribe to. For These service providers, we will only provide you with your personal information as necessary to perform a particular service.
6.3. Law enforcement authorities in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
7. Personal data is protected from loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
8. We Recall that while we take appropriate action to protect your information, no website, internet operation, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
9. The Data subject whose data is processed in the data keeper’s activity has the following rights:
9.1. Know (to be informed) about the processing of their data (right to know);
9.2. Access to their data and how they are processed (right of access);
9.3. To require rectification or, in the light of the purposes of the processing of personal data, to supplement personal incomplete personal data (right of rectification);
9.4. To destroy or suspend their data processing activities (except for storage) (right to destroy and right to “be forgotten”);
9.5. Has the right to require the Data keeper of a personal data to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right of restriction);
9.6. Has the right to the transfer of data (right of transfer);
9.7. To object to the processing of personal data where such data are processed or intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, insofar as it relates to such direct marketing;
9.8. The State Data Protection Inspectorate in the event of personal data protection breaches.
10. If you no longer want your personal data to be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, you can write an email Address email@example.com call the Phone 8 41 581800 and object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing and/or In order not to be subject to automated, including profiling, processing of your personal data without giving reasons for its opposition*
11. Any request or instruction relating to the processing of personal data, the Data subject shall have the right to submit to the keeper a written Record in one of the following ways: by registered letter Address K. Donelaicio Street 31, Kursenai; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
12. Upon receipt of such request or instruction, the Data keeper shall provide an answer and shall carry out the action referred to in the request no later than one month after the referral date. The period indicated may be extended by two further months, where appropriate, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests. In Such a case, the data keeper shall inform the Data subject of such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
13. The Data keeper may not allow the data subjects to exercise the rights listed above, except for disagreeing to process personal data by direct marketing, where, in the cases provided for by law, there is a need to ensure that offenses, official The prevention, investigation and detection of breaches of professional ethics, as well as the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or of other persons.
*Based on personal Data you provide, for direct marketing purposes, profiling of your personal data may take place to offer tailor-made solutions and offers to you. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data by automated means, including profiling, processing, or objection, at any time.
15. As You visit The Data keeper’s website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored specifically to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small information items that are automatically created when you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They Help the Data keeper identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, save the history of your visit to the site, and customize the content. Also, cookies help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of web visits, and collect statistical information about the number of visitors to the websites.
16. The Cookie consists of information sent to the Web browser by the Network service station and stored by the browser. This information is then sent back to the service station each time the browser requests the page from that server. This allows it to identify the network’s official station and track it in a Web browser. We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website.
19. This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of the third-party websites.