Couplings, for you pneumatic and vacuum conveying applications
The “Original” Morris compression couplings was designed to join pipe and tubing for pneumatic conveying systems.
- Easy to install
- Pipe and tube sizes 1/2″ through 48″
- Standard construction is heavy gauge zinc-plated steel
- Also available in stainless steel and aluminum
- Gasket materials: black and white neoprene, silicone and others
- Static conductive grounding strip is standard
Quickon II Couplers
Quick and efficient installation or removal of pneumatic and vacuum conveying lines with a twist of the wrist – no tools required.
- Fast take down and reassembly of lines
- Reduced coupler weight
- All stainless-steel construction
- Sizes range from 1-1/2″ through 12-3/4″ O.D. in standard 4″ lengths. Dual Quickons are 9-1/2″ long
- Standard gasket is food-grade gum rubber; silicone available
- Positive locking system
Maximum holding power to connect pipe and tubing.
Unique design with:
- Improved holding power to resist axial-force
- Dual-locking side bands and two one-piece longitudinal bars to withstand end pull
- Sizes range from 1-1/2″ O.D. through 24″ O.D. pipe or tubing